Friday, March 20, 2009

DC Day #1

I survived the plane ride. It definitely gave me a major headache and I don't think I could survive much longer of a flight. Ours was only about 2.5 hours. After safely landed in Baltimore, we jumped on a city bus and rode that for about 45 minutes. Then it was the metro. We switched metros about half way through. The metro takes us to a block and half from the condo - not a bad walk at all.

The condo is really nice. I will post pics of it later. I'm online through Andrew's phone and it is quite slow.

Now we are getting ready for our first full day. We have a scheduled tour for The National Archives @ 1:15 today. Other than that, I'm not sure what we are going to do. Right now I just want food. I wake up hungry!!! About to go searching for a local McDonalds or something. :)


This internet connection is not letting me load pictures. :( Will try again later.

3 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you survived the plane ride. :)

    Have fun!!

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast! Take lots of pics! Can not wait to see!

    ReplyDelete