Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday




1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?
I'm definitely more of a listener. I'm a very quiet person and have to know you for a pretty long time before I will just start talking away to you.


2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?

Underwire. I need all the help I can get. :)

3. I wish I was.....?
Mmm... I wish I was a lot of things. But right at this moment, I wish I was finished with my lesson plans.


4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?
Nope, not watching.


5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
After. Always after. Otherwise I end up with deodorant stains on whatever I'm wearing.


6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?
Tough to say. Honestly, I am not a fan of either chore. I honestly think I would choose the...

assuming it is my own toilet that is.

7. How much did you weigh at birth?
6 Pounds 1/2 Ounce

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?
A cute spring dress!


No go ahead and head on over to MannLand's blog and take your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment