Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Catching Up

I can't seem to get a post from my head to the computer. Every time I sit down to type I quit after a couple of sentences. So today I'm going to put it out there. I'm not going to worry about what it sounds like. I'm just going to tell you.


Saturday.... My parents came down and we did some shopping. They were trying to find something to wear to my uncle's hall of fame induction. My Mommom and two little cousins, Luke and Livvy, came as well.

Luke had a birthday last month so he spent the night with us Saturday to celebrate his birthday. We took him to Playtime Pizza. I think it was very overwhelming for him. I can understand that. That place is HUGE. He rode go-carts and bumper cars, we played go in the dark miniature golf, played air hockey, and a ton of arcade games. He had a blast.


Sunday.... I drove him to my Mommom's house, which is 1.5 hours away. Lots of time in the car for me.

Sunday night we visited Journey for the first time in a long time. Cary was out of pocket and Alex asked Andrew to lead worship. It was weird being there again. Part of me felt right at home and part of me felt so out of place there. Either way, it was a good experience.

I love watching and listening to my husband use his voice and musical abilities to praise our Lord. It is absolutely one of my most favorite sounds, if not my favorite. I could hear the congregation singing behind me and I couldn't help but smile. I'm pretty sure I looked dopey standing there with a huge grin on my face singing. But for once in my life, I didn't care what I looked like.

There is more that I want to share with you, but I think I will save that for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment