Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday




It's that time of the week again.... Getting to Know You Sunday! If you have never played before, feel free to join in the fun. Just copy and paste the questions along with your answers. Don't forget to link up at MannLand5's blog.


1. What's your favorite Easter candy?


2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
In my house, we are equally messy!

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
Hmm. Honestly I prefer ones with pictures, but I will read the wordy ones too. I'm probably guilty of having more wordy posts than ones with pictures.

4. Were you popular in highschool?
I would say I was somewhere in the middle. We were a very close class since there were on 38 of us.

5. What's your bra size?
I've never been officially measured, but I buy a 34B.

6. How many states have you lived in?
Just one, but I love it here in Arkansas.

7. What's one blog you read every day?
If it is on my blog roll, I read it every time there is a new post. I have too many too list. If you are looking for a good read, go check it out.

8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
What the heck is Nutella?

No comments:

Post a Comment