Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday

It is already Sunday. I knew this would happen. My Spring Break is slipping away all too quickly. As soon as I woke up this morning, before I was even out of bed I began making my mental to do list for today as well as for the rest of the week. I don't want next Sunday to get here and my list still be full. I plan to get a lot accomplished this week. We had a great start yesterday, but I will tell you about that later.

For now I'm going to continue to lay in bed a little longer and enjoy the Lord's Day while I play "Getting to Know You Sunday". If you want to play as well just grab the questions and start answering. Don't forget to link up over at MannLand5's blog.


The questions..

1. What year did you graduate high school?
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
3. Beach house or Lake house?
4. Mac or PC?
5. Did you wear braces?
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
8. Would you rather cook or clean?


1. What year did you graduate high school?

I just came across my cap and gown and my cords and such last night while going through some things in the attic. Andrew said they must have given cords at Newark just for attending. :( The husband can be so cruel sometimes. Either way, I graduated from Newark High School in 2001. Go Roos!!

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?




I wish my fingers looked this good. I am a nail biter and it makes for some U-G-L-Y fingers. I know its a nasty habit. I'm trying to break it.

3. Beach house or Lake house?




4. Mac or PC?
I prefer PC. I'm used to a PC.

5. Did you wear braces?
I did not wear braces, but I would like to have them on my bottom teeth now.

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
As Jesus and Hannah Montanna say (Because how often can you put those two together in a sentence?) "Nobody's Perfect"



I tried to think of someone I would like to be, even for a day. I thought about a famous person, but I think they have more problems than I do. I thought about Mary or Ruth or some other awesome woman from the Bible, but I think they are known for their faith for a reason. I'm not sure I could handle their situations with the grace they did. I even read what other people put on this question so I could cheat. Like I said, nobody's perfect. But I still couldn't come up with anyone I wanted to be for the day other than myself. It's never perfect, but I like my life and I like being me. Guess that's why God made me Me. :)

7. How many times have you moved in your life?


I do not know the answer to this question. I'm pretty sure we moved several times when I was just a baby and obviously I don't remember those. But does anyone remember their first few years? I remember living in 9 different house/apartments/dorms.


8. Would you rather cook or clean?


Can I choose C. None of the above? I'm not really a fan of either. If I must choose then I would probably pick...

4 comments:

  1. Lets not discuss nails. I used to go in every 2 weeks for acrylics back when I worked. Since then I usually don't touch a nail until it breaks, which is usually every other day. My cuticles are a mess, always dried out and cracking. Didn't even think about my nails when I answered this question.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Getting to Know You Sunday, its a great time to meet new bloggy friends! Loved reading your answers, and your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for helping me with my survey!! Your blog is adorable and I love the picture in your header :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the name of your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete