Thursday, April 8, 2010

101 in 1001

101 goals to complete in 1001 days. I loved the idea...probably a little too much. Several months ago when I found this idea I was immediately interested.


I wanted so badly to do this that I threw a list together very quickly. I still like the idea, but when I look at my list I question why certain things ever made it to the list.

So for now I'm calling it quits. I want to take my time and actually think through my list. I want things that are meaningful and relevant. Some of my goals are that way now, but there are several that I'm not happy with.

I guess I could just replace the current "bad" items with new ones. I've considered that option, but I think I would rather just call it quits for now.

So until further notice my 101 in 1001 has been put on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment