Sunday, June 27, 2010

Do You Know How Many Hairs Are On My Head?

"And the very hairs on your head are all numbered." Matthew 10:30


The husband and I attended church at Geyer Springs this morning. While I have lots to share with you about the message God gave me this morning, for now I just want to share one thought. God knows everything I'm going through. He allows trials and pressures into my life so that I might look a little more like Him. That is such a comforting thought. The God who created everything and for whom everything was created knows me and cares about me. He knows the number of hairs on my head.

Because it is Funday Sunday and you probably don't know me as well as God does.....let's play!

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
First of all I don't think I would ever have plastic surgery. Most days I'm perfectly happy with the appearance God gave me. But, for the sake of the game... I would have plastic surgery on my arm and my foot. I would get rid of all these scars that i have. I have lots on my left arm because eight years ago I flipped my car into a tree. It really wasn't as bad as that sounds. A story for another time. I remember when it happened I was so worried about my arm being ugly for the rest of my life. Andrew would tell me that someday he would pay for my plastic surgery to get it fixed if it bothered me that bad. He is such a sweetie. It doesn't really bother me at all now. Most people seem to know me or be around me for months or more before they ever even notice it.

2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
Nope!! When I'm home during the day the TV is on TLC for most of the day.

3. Favorite clothing brand?
Anything affordable. I shop at Old Navy, Target, and Forever 21 most often.

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
That's a no brainer. Maid Service for a year. I do not enjoy cleaning. Working no getting better at that though.

5. would you ever vajazzle?
Okay I don't have any idea what this is so I'm going to say no. Feel free to clue me in on what vajazzle is.

Okay I just looked this up... SERIOUSLY??? People do that!!! I don't think so!!!!

6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Ariel from The Little Mermaid. This was my FAVORITE movie when I was little. I remember one year Santa wrapped my presents in Ariel wrapping paper. I also got a Prince Eric and an Ariel the bride doll that year.

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
I seem to cry at every movie lately. I'm not sure I've bawled my eyes out at one lately but some that have made me cry in the past few weeks: The Blind Side, The Express, & Believe in Me.

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
I guess I can answer yes to this question now. I'm pretty sure Dr. Buk had to break my bone for my bunion surgery.


Help me get to know you a little better. Play along. Just copy and paste the questions. It's a fun game.

Getting to know YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment