Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday

Getting to know YOU


1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off? I definitely cover up as much as I possibly can. I do not find it necessary or comfortable to be half naked in front of everyone.

2. Road trips or Plane trips?
Road Trips... hands down. I have only flown a couple of times, but I do not enjoy it. It makes me nervous and a little sick. I would much rather to ride in a car. I don't care what anyone says I feel much safer in a car.

3. I can't stand it when...?
I can't stand it when the neighbors across the street park their car right behind my driveway.

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
That would be a big fight NO!!

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
I don't have any that I do on a regular basis. I probably participate in Getting to Know You more often than any others.

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
Spending time with the husband and going to church.

7. Pancakes or waffles?
Definitely pancakes. Love them!! Not a fan of waffles.

8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
Amusement Park. I could ride roller coasters all day long. And again I'm not a fan of being in front of people in my swim suit. Plus I have a slight fear of being under water so water parks are not fun to me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment