Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Easy As ABC....

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 70

B- My BEDROOM theme is: green, brown, & gold...no true theme

C- The CAR in the driveway is: Honda Accord

D- My DESK looks: unfinished in the garage.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: It's summer... Different every day, but it's been somewhere between 9 and 10

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my stomach

G- My GARAGE is filled with: EVERYTHING...wood, tools, bikes, etc, etc.

H- My HOME is: feeling very blah right now... been dreaming about some decor changes

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: an unmade bed

J- My favorite JUICE is: grape

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: my owl...I love that thing!!

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: The Winburns

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: Something from a credit card company

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: not here... we don't really talk to hour neighbors.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: milk, kool-aid, cheese, tortillas, and that it needs to be cleaned.

P- My last house PARTY was: The Springers and the Winburns over for dinner and boardgames.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Quesadillas

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: Our bedroom...we pretty much live in that one room.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Dove right now...we recently switched

T- My largest TELEVISION is: in the bedroom I think it is 42" but I could be totally wrong. We don't have one in the living room.

U- UNDER my bed you will find: A lot of dog hair

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: June 17. I know I need to do it again.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: the house across the street

X- I wish I had X-TRA: time! to spend with my husband!

Y- My YARD is: mowed thanks to my nephew

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: midnight or later....It's Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment