Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Fun

It is right around the corner. I am counting down the days until Christmas break. I have this week and next week.

Andrew and I have barely even started our Christmas shopping. We have a lot of people that we get to buy for. So far I'm not stressed over the fact that we still have a lot of shopping to do. I figure there is no point in stressing out. I'm not saying I won't get stressed, because I probably will. But right now, I'm feeling pretty laid back about it all.

We are going to be very busy this Christmas. The fun actually starts this Friday with our nephew, Jackson's, 2nd birthday. Then it is one Christmas event after another. I'm looking forward to lots of time with family and friends.

Andrew and I are hosting a Christmas party for a few other couples. Me, being the cheesy girl that I am, wants to play some fun Christmas games. I've been racking my brain but can't come up with anything that is new and different.

So what Christmas (or non Christmas) games do you like to play? We are open to all ideas.

1 comment:

  1. How about apples to apples or Christmas trivia.

    ReplyDelete