Sunday, December 13, 2009

A New Favorite

Last Saturday, I discovered that I had a small box in the mail from my mother. I had no idea what it could be.

I brought it in and immediately opened it. This is what I found inside.



I got so excited when I realized it was a new ornament. I LOVE ornaments. Our tree has a wide variety of ornaments. No theme except bright and fun.

Anyways... then I noticed it said The Weavers at the bottom and got even more excited.

Then I saw that the two dogs had Liberty and Liam's name on them. Love it a little more.


Lastly, I noticed Andrew and my names on the two hearts.

The only thing better than an ornament is a personalized ornament. I absolutely love this new addition to my tree.

Thanks a bunch Momma!! I love it.

2 comments:

  1. I love pulling out our ornaments too.... it seems like each one has a special memory. I love that your ornament is personalized down to the dogs... precious!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good Mama - I love it!

    ReplyDelete