Thursday, December 10, 2009

Home in Bed

Yesterday afternoon, I started feeling pretty yucky. Just felt achy all over. I got up this morning still feeling a bit yucky, but decided to go to work anyways. I really didn't want to miss, especially since I only have until next week before Christmas break.

I made it until around 11 today and just didn't feel like I could make any longer. Thankfully, we already had a sub on campus that could cover my class.

I'm now curled up in bed with Liberty and Liam.

I feel like I should be taking advantage of being home today. I have lots to do around the house and have a ton of research papers that need to be graded. But I just can't. I don't feel up to it.

I really hope I'm not coming down with something too bad. I want to be able to go to work tomorrow and then actually enjoy my Christmas break.

As for today, I see a good chick flick, a warm bath, and my book in my future.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! And I hope you got both flu shots...those kiddos carry coodies!! :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! About a month ago, I missed an entire week of work due to sickness. I have NEVER missed that much! I am still paying for it; trying to get caught up. Praying you will recover quickly and get to enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete