Monday, December 21, 2009

"Not Me" Monday

I am NOT still laying in bed at 9:02. I am NOT curled up with my sweet boy, Liam Bailey.

I am NOT avoiding writing a post about my weekend. It would NOT be a long post. I did NOT have a fun, busy weekend with family and friends.

I do NOT still have Christmas shopping today. I have NOT let all my presents stay unwrapped to this point because of name tags. I am NOT being picky over the name tags.

I am NOT so very thankful for a Christmas break. I do NOT wish that everyone got to have to Christmas break.

I am NOT stressing at all about two presents not getting here on time.

2 comments:

  1. Love your post! I cannot believe that Christmas is only 4 days away!! I hope you find those last gifts you need. And some name tags! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog..I will post the answers to the Q&A in a couple of days!

    And your blog is adorable!!! I am so glad I found it :)

    ReplyDelete