Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow!

The trees are bare and the grass is dead. It's freezing cold outside. And boy does it feel like snow out there. Okay... so it's probably not cold enough to snow outside. You see, I don't do well with the cold. It could be 70 degrees outside and I will be cold. Either way, it is cold outside and it puts me in the mood for snow outside, a warm fire inside, and a cup of hot chocolate. If only I had a fireplace.

I'm not the only person in our family who is cold natured. Liam Bailey is too. I love this about him. Because he is cold natured, he LOVES to wear clothes. And I do mean love. When Mommy gets his shirt out, he comes running. I must say this thrills me to no end. When we got Liberty I tried and tried to get her to wear clothes. She hates them. Not Liam though. He comes running and stick his head in the shirt as fast as he can. I wish you could see him.

As I was looking for something in the hall closet the other day, I came across a Christmas shirt that we bought Liberty the first Christmas we had her. I found it at Holiday House and loved it. Despite her strong desire not to wear the shirt, I made her wear it long enough to get a picture for our Christmas Card picture. Here is Liberty two years ago. She was so small.
I couldn't find our actual pictures so this is a picture of a picture.

And now the shirt fits Liam perfectly. Here he is sporting the Christmas shirt.


By the way... it says Visions of Bones Danced in my Head.


Something else I love about this time of year is all the beautiful Christmas lights. We have several houses in our neighbor hood that put up some great lights on their house. I started to take a picture of them to share my favorites with you, but I wasn't sure if that was appropriate. I mean it is one thing to my house on here for the world to see, but should I go putting other people's houses on here? Probably not. You will just have to take my word, that there are some great house lights in my neighborhood.

Our tree is up and we are still working on the rest of the decor. Pictures are coming soon.

The new Christmas blog look should be ready soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment