Monday, October 11, 2010

30 Days: Meet Me




Katie's first prompt for us is to introduce ourselves, share recent pics, and tell 15 interesting facts.



I'm Elaina.




1. I've been married to my amazing husband for almost seven years. We have two of the sweetest furbabies, Liberty Belle and Liam Bailey.






2. I teach 7th grade math and science. I love my job! It has its rough days, but most days allow for fun at work.






3. Apparently I'm a lucky girl! My sister-in-law, Jill, tells me this all time. After winning a movie at a concert a couple of weeks ago and tickets to the state fair at church Sunday, I'm beginning to believe her. :)




4. I once had my belly button and my nose pierced.




5. I played clarinet in high school and sometimes wish I had had the courage to try out for the U of A band.




6. I love owls. Not sure why, but lately I've had a fascination with owls.


7. I don't do well with big crowds.




8. I want so badly to be able to paint. I try. I try often, but I just don't have that gift.




9. I would much rather it be hot outside than cold. They just don't make a parka big enough to suit me. I do not like to be cold.













10. I hate flying. For that matter, I don't really like the airport. I cry each and every time I drop Andrew off at the airport.

11. I bought a sewing machine back in March. I have no idea how to use. I hope to find a class I can take next summer.

12. I collect children's books. I absolutely love them. I buy them, bring them home and read them, and them put them away for my someday children.


13. I'm doing Project 365. This is where you a take a picture every day and journal about your day for an entire year. I tried last year and quit in March. I'm majorly behind in the actually scrapbooking of this project, but I've been taking a photo every day.


14. I'm a list maker.


15. I had the hardest time coming up with these 15 things. I even read everyone else's list for ideas. Sad I know!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are joining the 30 days challenge. Bless you for teaching MS... don't think that is something that I could ever do. I will sticky with my elementary kiddos! Looking forward to getting to know you over the next 30 days!

    ReplyDelete