Monday, October 18, 2010

Friday Night Fair

Andrew and I won tickets to the state fair this year. To say I was excited would be a major understatement. I love the fair!! Andrew...not such a fan. I've never been able to sweet talk him into taking me. This year though, I finally won. We had free admissions and our good friends, the Winburns also won tickets.

Friday night was the night. I was easily the most excited out of the four of us. We decided to buy armbands since that was much cheaper than buying individual tickets.

We started the night with the ferris wheel. I think this is the only ride my husband truly enjoys. I on the other hand hate the ferris wheel. I will ride roller coasters, things that spin, or anything else for that matter. I love all rides. All rides except the ferris wheel. It totally creeps me out. I'm not a fan of heights and the ferris wheel just takes to long to come back down. I buried my head in the husband's arm and stared at the our feet.

Sinclair of course loved this and and kept messing me. He and Amanda were as happy as a couple of larks.

I did a little better toward the end of the ride.

After the ferris wheel we grabbed some yummy fair food. After burgers and dogs it was time for more rides.

We rode the scrambler which is by far my favorite fair ride. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. Something about the scrambler makes me giggle.

We had to ride the carousel of course. I'm pretty sure we were the only adults on the thing who weren't holding a little kid. We enjoyed every minute of it...some of us more than others. :)


After a few more rides the men were finished. They had had enough and were feeling a little sick.

We girls were feeling good and managed to ride a couple more rides before the boys said it was time to go home.

I loved it! But I'm pretty sure I will have to find someone else to go with me next year. I think the husband is done with the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment