Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Days: Fears & TV

I am so behind with my blogging! It has been a crazy week. I had parent teacher conferences, Bunco night, projects to get finished, a cousin spending the night, shopping day with family, and just normal every day stuff. I've barely even touched my computer this week. All that to say get ready for rapid post firing. I have lots to do to catch up. :)

Here are a few of the 30 Days post that I've missed.


What You're Afraid Of...

I have an overwhelming fear of snakes. I would post a picture, but even a picture freaks me out. If I get anywhere near one, I begin to panic. My heart starts racing. I get hot and I immediately start crying. I can't help the tears. They just come!

The 8th grade science teacher has all sorts of critters in his classroom, including snakes. This started last year. I told him ahead of time I was deathly afraid. He didn't understand how afraid I really am. He brought a snake into my classroom and I was immediately against the wall in the corner as far away from him as I could get and was tearing up. I think he felt pretty bad about it.

I'm not sure where this fear comes from. I just know it is there and it is big and bad!

A couple of smaller fears are heights and crowds.


Favorite TV Shows

In no particular order...







The Little Couple
19 Kids & Counting
Gilmore Girls
Friends ( My All Time Fav!!)


Say Yes to the Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment