Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Days: My Dream House

Awww!!! My dream house! Well anyone who knows my husband knows he is a dreamer and loves to design houses with computer software. This means we have a different dream house every 6 months to a year.

We like all different styles. It all depends on the location of the house. Our latest dream is a house on the lake that has large open rooms and a place for our parents to stay.

Of course most of the houses he designs are far bigger than we will ever be able to afford.

More important to me than the look and layout of the house is the atmosphere. I want my house to be a safe haven for my family. I want it to be a place where we long to be. I want it to be a place where my children want to hang out and where my children's friends want to hang out.

I want it to be a house where the Lord is glorified. I want it to be place that is covered in prayer. I want it to be a place my family can run to...and not just my immediate family, but all family.

My dream house is a home full of love. What it looks like really isn't important.

No comments:

Post a Comment