Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Possible Snow Day & Blog Candy

The talk around town is the snow/ice is coming our way. Everyone at school is preparing for a snow day tomorrow.

Of course, every TV station says something different. One says we're supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow, one says we're supposed to get sleet only but that it will be bad, and so on. Who know what we will actually get. That's one of the joys of living in Arkansas.

I know that I prayed hard for a Snow Day Monday. I stomped around this house and whined like a little kid. But that was Monday. Now I'm not so sure I want a Snow Day.

I'm already well into this week and even have my lesson plans done. I know that if we are out tomorrow but have to go back Friday, Friday isn't going to be an easy day.

I also know that we are already in school until June. I really don't want to add any days to that.

Yet part of me would love a snow day. A white ground, my warm cozy bed, my pjs, hot chocolate, and a good book. Yes, that does sound nice.

I don't know what I want for tomorrow. Maybe that means I will be pleased either way. :)

And as far as big school decision. I'm beginning to feel a little peace about my current decision.


Last but not least.... Melissa over at Scrapz N' Stuff is have a giveaway. It is a beautiful kit to make your own calendar. Go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment