Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Finally Friday!

And I could not be more excited about it.

It has been so stinkin' cold here. Upper teens and lower twenties... and that's without the windchill. That may not seem so cold to some of you, but to this warm natured Arkansan Girl that is way to stinkin' cold. And to top it off, this horribly cold weather didn't even come with snow. I could tolerate it a little better if I were sledding down a hill or building a snowman. But no. It is just plain cold.

If it weren't for the fact that I have to go work, I'm not sure I would have left my bed this week or ever changed out of my pajamas. We have still let the dogs stay outside during the day. They are just too crazy to stay in the house. Every day when I have gotten home and open the back door they run right past me and straight for the bed. Bless their little hearts. They are just ready to curl up in a nice warm bed. Today was supposed to be EXTRA cold so we left them in our laundry room. This always makes me nervous because you never know what that room will look like by the end of the day. However, I came home today to find it looking just like I had left it this morning. Lib & Liam were perfect little angels. They went right out to take care of business and then enjoyed their treats for good behavior.

I have some big plans this weekend. I plan to do quite a bit of scrapbooking. I'm going to add my pictures to my first Project 365 Layout, finish my Christmas cards, and hopefully do a few other pages. I even plan to share some of my layouts with you for the very first time. I know... It's a real nail biter. Just promise me you will be kind.

Hopefully it warm up soon. I am not a fan of this cold weather.

Oh and the scrapbook desk is really coming along. The husband has got some skills. Hopefully he will get some work done this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Do Lib & Liam have a place to keep warm outside? We've been putting Dies in his kennel in the garage even during the day since it has been so cold. :( And Amelia and I haven't left the house at all...way too cold! We have to get out tomorrow - hopefully Alex will go with us once he gets off.

    I'm looking forward to your scrapbook pages! :) You still meeting up with me on Sunday?

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete