Saturday, January 24, 2009

From the only state

where it is a compliment to be called a hog!!! Got to love it. Just sitting here watching the Miss America pageant. I have never been so excited to watch it. Actually I've never been excited to watch it at , never really cared. But this year my girl Ashlen is up for Miss America. Turn over to TLC and check out all these beautiful women!! Ashlen just made top 15!




Well she made it to Top 12 but didn't make Top 10. So now we are rooting for Miss Indiana.

3 comments:

  1. Sad... We were wishing she would perform so we could hear Uncle Billy's music!!! She did great though!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I just read Miss Indiana won. I can remember when Miss America was such a big events, it was one of the big events of the year and now you hardly know it is coming on. Ashlan is so beautiful. Miss Indiana must have really been something! Oh, thanks for commenting on my blog and I love yours. I love the little diamonds on the side. Blogging is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete