Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday was such a big day for me. I've posted about it on my 365 blog. I am just copying that blog on here so that I do not have to write it all out again. I promise to have pics from the day soon.

Wow! I would have to say this has been my biggest, busiest day so far in 2009. I woke up at 3 AM. Yes, that is right - 3 AM. Back in December, my Student Council participated in Stuff the Sleigh with Channell 11. We won the POD decorating contest and were rewarded with breakfast with Tom Brannon this morning. So, I had to be at school by four. Getting up that early really wasn't that bad, but I also went to sleep last night by 7PM. The kids started arriving at school around 5:15. They were so excited. It was a lot of fun watching them. Tom put them on the news immediately. He also brought a magician with him that the kids loved. I made it through almost the entire morning without being interviewed. Then it happened. My interview was short and I'm glad for that. I had several family members watching for me, so I'm glad that I was able to be on for them. Breakfast was catered by Golden Corral. They brought sausage links, scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, and waffles. All very tasty.

Tom left school between 7:30 and 8 and I followed close behind. I had a doctors appointment at nine, but my principal kicked me out. She told me to go home and take a nap. How sweet is she! So I did just that. I went to my appointment, then came home and took a short nap with my furbabies.

I decided to take Liam Bailey back to school with me. I only had three classes, and they were going to watch a movie - easy Friday. He was a big hit. The kids loved him and he loved them. After school, I took him to get his nails cut. He has only had this done a couple of times and he HATES it. He squirms and always end up getting one cut way to short because of his squirminess. Well, today they used the dremmil instead of the clippers. He was such a good sport. He only tried to get away a couple of times. I was such a proud mommy. He got a new toy for his good behavior. :) I brought him home, grabbed Lib and took her to get her nails done. She is normally stone still for this. She is too scared of everything and everyone to move. However, she doesn't like the dremmil so she fought today - more than Liam.

I got home with her, we all had our dinner. Drew came home and we headed to Community Bakery for dessert with family. We were celebrating Kerri girl's birthday. Lots of fun. I got to love on Kandace and watch Jackson Luke walk. I also got to enjoy some yummy strawberry cheesecake, although I scraped off the strawberries. I prefer my cheesecake plain.

Busy day! But very good day.

1 comment:

  1. neat that you can take your doggies to work with you! I wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete