Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Orchestra Dress

Andrew and I are planning a trip to DC in March. I'm sure I will posting a lot about this in the days to come. We have a list of things we want to do and see that makes us tired just looking at the list. :) On that list is the National Symphony Orchestra. As a band geek - I think this would be neat. But then my sweet hubby told me if we wanted to go we could get all dress up. NEW DRESS!!!! I'm a girl - I love this idea. I've already started shopping for my dress. So far I have found this one that I absolutely love. What do you think? I'm sure I will change my mind a hundred times between now and March. :)

5 comments:

  1. I really like this one! The bottom is so cute. I love fun and flowy dresses! DC is so much fun. How long are you staying? There is so much to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I want to go to DC so bad but Russell and I have decided to wait till the kids are old enuff to see everything. Me being the history lover I am I want to use the trip to teach the kids about our country as much as I cna

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is adorable and I bet you would be gorgeous in it! We have been to DC and loved it. We actually want to go back sometime. We did not see Arlington but want to do that. I loved the Capital. I loved the Vietnam wall and the Korean war display. It was the best trip I ever took. Can't wait to see your pics.

    ReplyDelete