Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Husband Saves Project 365

That is the heading of my day! Last night I was sick. I slept all night only waking up to go "be sick" in the bathroom. My sweet furbabies stayed right by my side all night. Liberty's loyalty still amazes me in these times. She always knows when I am upset or do not feel well. Anyways I woke up this morning and was going to a pic of me in bed for yesterday. I refuse to get behind on 365. Drew then tells me he realized I didnt take one so he took it for me. :) So yesterdays pic is a not so flattering one of me and the furbabies cuddlef up in bed fast asleep. Ill post it later becausr Im blogging from my cell righjt now. Just had to share my sweet moment.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better!
    What is the link to your 365 blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete