Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Trying not to be bummed

I have spent the past two night hoping and praying that school would be out. I've been at school the past two days. I just haven't been in the mood. I look at the calendar and wonder how in the world it is only Wednesday. This has been a VERY long week.

It hasn't all been bad though. Last night we went over to Jill's to visit and take my mother-in-law a laptop. I was instantly greeted with my sweet niece Kandace. I enjoyed visiting with the fam. Jill loaned me Multiple Blessings - the book about Jon and Kate Gosselin and their eight children. I absolutely love them and their show and have been wanting to read their book. I read some last night and even a little today on my lunch break. Andrew is going to an AC/DC concert tonight with his uncle and older brother so I plan to spend plenty of time reading. :)

I also look at the calendar and wonder how it is already Wednesday and I have posted my simple life for the week. I don't have an excuse. Hopefully I can get that done tonight too.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you, sister, about the long week. I just did a post about that. We'll get through it though. :)

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys came over, last night. Kandace loves her Aunt Elaina. :)

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete