Saturday, January 10, 2009

Stinkin' Battery

For some reason yesterday afternoon the battery pack to my laptop decided to quit working. Grrr. My laptop is now dead and I'm using the computer hooked up on my tv. So... Your blogs have all been quite large this morning. :)

Yesterday I learned that I must say good bye to one of my favorite things - Pepsi. Don't worry it is a medical reason or anything like that. It is more of a religious reason. We learned that Pepsi Cola is a huge supporter of homosexual rights. Pepsi is all for the gay. As soon as I read the article (and it is legit) I knew I was giving up Pepsi forever. I have a few in my mini fridge at school. I'm going to drink those because I figure Pepsi already has my money for them, but when they are gone it will be no more Pepsi for this girl. :( Oh well, definitely better for my body anyways.

Last night Andrew and I went to watch some of my students play basketball. The kids crack me up. They love Andrew. I don't know why really. I mean yeah I love him, but with them he is pretty quiet. I think they like him because when he does talk to them, he is very blunt and honest. He doesn't sugar it up for them at all. So... hope they have a good game, which they didn't last night. We lost. :(

I am laying in bed right now @ 10:30. It's nice. I have to start resting up for this coming Friday when I have to be at school at FOUR AM!!!! Remember how we won the decorating contest for our POD?? Yeah we get breakfast with Tom Brannon this Friday and he will be at school at 4 to set up. The kids have to be there at 5:45 for breakfast. They are really excited though because we will be on the news that morning and they are going to get to talk on tv. I, however, plan to be mute next Friday if at all possible. I have no desire whatsoever to talk on tv for all of LR to hear. I hate the way I sound. But, because I'm the sponsor, I'm sure I will have to say something. So watch!!

I must get up now as my stomach says I need some pancakes. And I'm going to see Bride Wars @ 11:45.

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could watch your newscast! I'm sure it will be lots of fun. You'll have to let me know what you think of Bride Wars.

    ReplyDelete