Sunday, February 14, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday -Valentine's Day Style




1. Favorite Valentine's candy?


2. Pink or red?

Definitely pink!

3. Will you be doing anything to celebrate today?

Nope. We are taking it easy today. Drew's working on my scrapbook desk. I requested progress on that for V-Day because he hasn't been able to work on it lately.

4. Do you put up Valentine's decorations?

I don't. I've thought about it and I would like to. Maybe I will do some shopping this week and see if I can find some good deals. I definitely want to once we have kids.

5. What does Valentine's Day mean to you?
Nothing really. I think if you only show your love this one day of the year then something is missing. Don't get me wrong, I want Drew to show his love on Valentine's Day. :) But I love that it isn't the only day of the year when he does something special for me.

6. Would you rather get..flowers, candy, or a night out?

Can't I have all three? HA! If I can only pick one of those then I would choose a night out. I haven't had flowers since our first wedding anniversary. I made the mistake of telling him I wasn't really a flower person. Oops!

7. Sexy lingerie or nothing.at.all?

Is this in general or on Valentine's Day? Either way I prefer pajama pants and a t-shirt. Real sexy huh?

8. Do you say Valentine's Day or Valentime's Day?

Are there really people out there who say Valentime's Day? Why?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on that last one! I have never heard that before!!

    My kitchen project is still coming along slowly, but smoothly. I want to do a post on my progress this week sometime!

    ReplyDelete