Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How About a Little Q&A??

This blog needs a little spice. Or maybe I'm just bored with my post and want you to entertain me. :) I'm also hoping that I have some lurkers who will come out of the wood works, whatever that means.

Either way, I think it's time for a little Q&A. Leave me a comment asking anything you want to know about me. I mean it... anything! I will answer them all.

I'm not sure when I'm going to answer yet. I guess it will depend on how many questions I'm asked.

I did this once before. I think it was a success. Here it was I was asked last time.

Let the questioning begin!

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! :) I know you talk about babies a lot, so my question is do you have a favorite boy and girl name? Or have you gone there yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are particular about food, so what is the weirdest/strangest/most extreme food you have eaten? -Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaina Ann ~

    I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back with you about the Christmas stockings. A few specialty stores in Northwest AR carried them this year. Signed Sealed Delivered and the Gift House.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete