Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday




1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
If I answered this question honestly, some of you would be disgusted BIG TIME!! I can't tell you how many times Andrew and I have said that we need a second set of sheets. We only have one set right now and so it is a pain to wash them. It can only be done if I'm home all day which is a rarity.

2. When is your birthday?
August 30th!

3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
Only those who are family. :) Would love to meet all my blog friends though.

4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
Neither. I know they are supposedly all the rave. They are the two you compare all guys too, but I personally prefer to look at Matthew McConaughey in a movie.

5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
Right now, I would take away my bunion without surgery. :) Any other time, my hands.

6. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day normally

7. Do you have pets?
Yes, Yes, & Yes. Miss Liberty Belle. She will be 3 in May.


And Mr. Liam Bailey. He will be 2 in April.

8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
Facebook & Myspace. I would get rid of myspace.

5 comments:

  1. Finally!! Someone that said neither to Pitt or Clooney. I love you!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESS.! Matthew McConaughey.!! Hottie.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew McConaughey is georgeous! I love him with his scruffy look...something about scruffy guys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's quite a few of us summer and August birthdays here today (o:

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have one set of sheets too! I fell your pain!

    ReplyDelete