Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday

A Sunday or two ago, I came across Getting To Know You Sunday. I found it at Katie's blog, but it is hosted by a girl named Keely.

Basically each Sunday there is a series of questions that help your readers get to know you a little better. I actually started a post last Sunday for these questions, but never finished it. I decided I would play this week. It might be fun.




The questions..


1. How many piercings do you have?

At this point in my life, I only have one hole in each ear. Although I've had others in my past. When I was a Senior in high school I got my belly button pierced. I had that until a couple of years ago and I just grew tired of it. It was not longer serving a purpose, not that it ever did. I just realized I no long cared if it was there or not.

When I was a Freshman in college, I got bored and needed a change so I pierced my cartilage of my right ear. That one lasted a couple of years before I grew tired of it. I also pierced my nose while a Freshman at college. I was going through what I guess you could call a rebellious stage. I was dating Andrew at the time and he didn't want me to do it. I also knew my parents wouldn't care for it, so I did it. I hated it! It was out before it was even completely healed.


2. I love the sound of.....?

My husband laughing. Lots of people make fun of his laugh, but I love it!

A close second would have to be rain.


3. Favorite city?

This is tough. Only because I've never thought about it. I don't know that I have a favorite city. I haven't really been to very many cities. I guess I would have to choose DC. I don't know that I would want to live there, but I LOVED visiting. I have told Drew on several occasions since our trip, that it is a vacation that I could take every year and never get tired of it.

4. Colts, Saints, Could Care Less?

I don't really care. I'm going to be okay no matter who wins, but I guess I will cheer for the Saints. Two reasons... it's there first time ever to play in the Super Bowl and that is just cool! Second, I'm not a fan of the Mannings. Sorry, I live in Arkansas. :)

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?

Yogurt, no doubt. I love me some TCBY.

6. Favorite appetizer?

Cheese Sticks hands down. Love them!

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?

Mmm... I would have to say my scarfs. This is a fairly new obsession for me. I love how you can take a plain shirt, add a scarf and voila..it's a totally new outfit.

8.Favorite facial moisturizer?

Okay this may be bad, but I don't really use a moisturizer. The few times I have used one, I just randomly choose one from Wal-Mart.

3 comments:

  1. I think I found a walmart brand moisturizer under my sink this morning...only after thinking I might have actually bought some at some point (don't think I used it more than once, though).

    Oh, and DC is so rich in things to do! Hope you get a chance to go back (I go a few times a month to visit my office).

    Nice getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to DC..:-( I've been close though..:-)

    Peeps are lovin cheese sticks today..

    Thanks so much for playing..

    Happy Sunday!

    Keely

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheese sticks! I love your blog...Leslie did my blog as well!

    I am a new follower because of Keelys game here and I hope that you will come by and follow back. It is nice to meet you. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

    ReplyDelete