Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me! Monday


I did NOT finally go the doctor this morning after having NOT put it off for a month. There is NOT a possibility of surgery in foot's future. This does NOT scare me to death. That would only happen to a wimp.

I have NOT spent my four day weekend in a funky mood. I have NOT avoided school work like the black plague.

I have NOT spent all day cleaning my scrapbook room only to make a slight mess again. I am NOT working on an album that is all about our first year of marriage. After all, we've been married six years.

My husband is NOT sitting in his room playing Nintendo and screaming like a little kid. He is NOT acting like Nintendo is a new invention. I did NOT just come out of room after screaming and stopping because I lost Super Mario Kart on Super Nintendo. I am NOT the least bit concerned that my husband is finished cleaning now that he has game systems set up again.

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo of the husband! I see a similar picture at my house every night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our nintendo has been packed away for a few months, much to hubby's dismay! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete