Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A little A to your Q!

1 + 1 = 2

4 - 2 - 2

12/6 = 2

1 * 2 = 2

The square root of 4 is 2.

What is my obsession with the number two you ask?

Well that's how many questions you all asked me. That's right. Two measly questions. I'm not sure how to take that. Am I that boring or do you all just know me too well already? I'm hoping it is the latter of the two.

I've been putting off answering them because I was really hoping more would show up, but since they haven't here we go.

Question # 1: I know you are particular about food, so what is the weirdest/strangest/most extreme food you have eaten?

Answer: I've thought and thought about this question. I've tried to remember everything I've ever eaten. I thought about foods that I eat that are perfectly normal to me but shock others. I even went as far as to ask the husband what he thought my answer was. His response? Peanut M&M's instead of plain M&Ms. HA HA! I really don't venture out when it comes to food. I'm not brave at all in this area. People have been surprised to learn that I eat alfredo sauce & the center of deviled eggs. Really exciting right?


Question # 2: I know you talk about babies a lot, so my question is do you have a favorite boy and girl name? Or have you gone there yet?

Answer: Oh we've gone there! LOL! It's funny I never thought I would have any problem sharing these names when the time came, but now that it's been asked... Well I do feel a little funny about it. I guess I just worry that people will hate the names. Actually, I believe there are people in our family who are going to hate whatever name we pick. I'm trying to not let them bother me.

Back to the question at hand. Andrew and I have a list of names we agree on. They are few and far between. For a boy, we like Jadon. This was found one night when we we found this book that has every name in the Bible. Andrew would randomly open to a page and point. We liked Jadon Lewis so that he would be a J.L. like Andrew's dad. But some family members have already told us they don't like that, which makes me not like it. We've recently decided on an alternative middle name that we both love, but I don't want to share that yet.

As for our little girl. I want her to be an AJ like her Daddy. I have two options that I really like and that Andrew agrees with. Anna Jaylyn (both after family members) and Addison (Addie) Jane. Addie is the street Drew lived on a little kid.

We have others, a whole list of them. But those are our favorites.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how I have this list and I think about it often, yet God already knows our children's names. That is just too cool to me!


Of course if we have twin boys we will have Marco and Polo. Hee Hee!!



So there are my answers. Feel free to keep the questions coming!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are all great names! You will know the perfect name for you children when the time comes... it is weird, but true. They each have their own perfect name and you will know it. I swore I would not name my child Laila - see what happened?! After I saw her then I heard that name, I knew it was her name. :)

    ReplyDelete