Saturday, December 31, 2011

Our Year in Review

2011 was good to Andrew and I. We made lots of good memories. The end of the year always makes me thankful for my blog. I love to go back and look at all the things we did over the year. I can see times when we laughed, times when we cried, struggles, growth, and so much more.

As I was looking back I tried to pick a favorite memory from each month.


January We celebrated 7 years of marriage. Andrew was sick so there wasn't much celebrating. I cut off a large amount of my hair and gave it to locks of love.




February We enjoyed a snow day together and Andrew surprised me with a Kindle for Valentine's Day.

March Spring Break! We went to our first Razorback baseball game and had a blast. Winter Jam was definitely a highlight of the month. I was busy planning a surprise party.


April Andrew turned 30! His surprise party was a big success. We saw James Taylor in concert. Andrew bought a new car. We spent an evening stuck in the back of Wal-Mart during tornadoes.


May I wrote and performed my first rap. We celebrated lots of birthdays and graduations. I started Zumba!


June I spent a fabulous week on the beach of Destin with two sweet girlfriends. The trip included parasailing and my first tattoo (fake of course).

July We celebrated with my great-grandma as she turned 89 and with my parents as they celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary.


August Summer break ended and it was back to school for me. I turned 28!! My Daddy surprised me by bringing me cupcakes to work. Then we celebrated at DGP with friends and family.

September I spent the month playing with new camera. Football season started which made for some fun and exciting Saturdays.



October We had our first in house ping pong tournament and celebrated lots of birthdays.

November Of course we celebrated Thanksgiving with our families. One of my students went to be with Jesus. I made my first etsy sale. I practiced my photography skills on my fam.


December Lots of cooking, Christmas with family, DIY projects!! Scroll down to read about these adventures.






Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.



Hebrews 13:8

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you did this post :-)
    So happy to have you as a bloggy friend! Can't wait to see what 2012 brings to your sweet family!! :-)

    ReplyDelete